Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default OT: Gas shortage

On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 7:13:09 PM UTC-4, Eli the Bearded wrote:
In rec.woodworking, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Does it really bother you that we are have fun tossing around opinions?

As a matter of fact, I'm having more fun speculating than I ever will
once the facts are known. I actually don't give a crap about the
actual incident.

The fun part for me is speculating and seeing how close I can come.

Here's some fun fuel for the fire.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...-in-back-seat/

Demoing people driving Teslas from the backseat, and being arrogant
enough to due it for the press after getting out on bail for being
arrested for doing it.

This guy is a notorious troll with money from his parents.

Interesting comment from Sharma:

""I've been brake-checked before really hard, and the car stopped.
The car came to a complete stop."

In other words "When I'm in the driver's seat I aggressively tailgate
other drivers."

When someone is tailgating me, the first brake check is barely
enough to flash the brake lights. If it ever gets to the point that
the brake check is "really hard", it means that the tailgater isn't
getting/taking my hint.

If someone had to brake check so hard as to cause Sharma's Tesla
to stop, Sharma must really be a dick.