Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_31_] Muggles[_31_] is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On 5/4/2021 9:07 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 5:22:13 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 4/29/2021 4:40 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 11:31:51 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 2:06 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 00:49:57 -0400, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 23:43:31 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:
A modicum of common sense doesn't seem like too much to ask.
WAY too much to expect of Greg Fretwell. What bothers him about
science is he has n ointerest in understanding it. He's worked all his
pitiful life at remaining in the ignorant state we are all born in,
and he'll be damned if he's going to give up on the job at this
advanced stage of his life.

I am not going to squander the rest of my life quivering in fear.
I played the game, I wore my face covering, I got the ****ing
vaccination. I am about to be done with this ****. If I die I will die
out there living, not huddled in the corner scared of a virus I am
supposed to be immune to now.

I decided a long time ago I wouldn't live in fear.

It isnt about fear, its about sensible precautions.

It isn't? Sure comes across that way... 'TAKE THE SHOT OR DIE! IF YOU
DON'T TAKE THE SHOT, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL OTHER PEOPLE!"

Since, I can't wear masks,

Another bare faced lie.

I can't wear masks.

Get a face shield. It shuts up the mask nazis and you can still
breathe.
I have to wear a mask at the PT place my FIL goes to and it ****s up
my sinuses for a couple hours.
BTW the PT guy a Dr in Physical Therapy who has a blood oxygen monitor
on people while they exercise says a mask will drop the O2 level a
percent or two. He suggested my FIL take off his mask for a few
minutes and I saw the level rise. He just wanted to be sure it was
just the mask and not another issue. Since we were all fully
vaccinated he said it wasn't a problem.

A face shield doesn't protect me from anything, so it's just for show to
make OTHER people FEEL good, and I'm not one to do anything against my
conscience, let alone just do something to make any group of people feel
GOOD or happy with me. I've never needed anyone's approval, and don't
care to be part of a group of people that I have to placate so they FEEL
good. People like that are never satisfied.

--
Maggie

Thanks for being a good Christian, displaying Christian values of concern for
the health and lives of your fellow human beings. I'm sure Jesus is very proud.

Define what it means to "display Christian values of concern for... etc."

Feel free to quote scriptures on how an individual is supposed to do
this, too.

--
Maggie