Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry[_44_] Larry[_44_] is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On 5/6/21 9:02 PM, cshenk wrote:
Tekkieİ wrote:

On Tue, 4 May 2021 10:58:49 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to
digest...

On 5/4/2021 9:18 AM, Frank wrote:
* There is no difference
in mainline media and the democrats.

Q.E.D.

That because they say the truth, instead of the lies you and the
Repubs say.

Will this **** ever stop? You and other unbalanced political posters
are ruining this group.

I agree. I recently came back. It used to be mostly about home
repair. I asked a totally normal home repair question and was utterly
ignored. Too many busy with offtopic stuff to even see it.

Most conservative trolls prefix the subject line with "OT: " string although one leftist jackass here uses "OT. "

Create some filters and the maskholes will be gone forever.