Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

"Jim Joyce" wrote in message
On Thu, 06 May 2021 20:02:14 -0500, "cshenk"
wrote:

Tekkieİ wrote:

On Tue, 4 May 2021 10:58:49 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to
digest...

On 5/4/2021 9:18 AM, Frank wrote:
There is no difference
in mainline media and the democrats.

Q.E.D.

That because they say the truth, instead of the lies you and the
Repubs say.

Will this **** ever stop? You and other unbalanced political posters
are ruining this group.

I agree. I recently came back. It used to be mostly about home
repair. I asked a totally normal home repair question and was utterly
ignored. Too many busy with offtopic stuff to even see it.

Do you have the MID from your unanswered question? I took a quick look
just
now and didn't see any questions from you that went unanswered but I may
have missed it.

No evidence of it, he must have ****ed up, it never arrived here.