Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Wed, 5 May 2021 21:55:50 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I bought a trailer light harness for the Toyota.

Yeah, he did. Yeah, he did!

When I looked at the gauge of the taillight wiring and the tight location
I decided I might do it some other day if I really wanted to hook up the trailer.

Yeah, he did! Yeah, he did!

That model is rated for towing in the US so a Y connector wasn't
available. Oddly in the Canadian manual it is rated for 500 lb max.

No, it isn't! No, it isn't!