Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On 5/4/2021 9:29 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 10:25:45 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 5/1/2021 8:27 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, April 30, 2021 at 8:32:38 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 4/30/2021 8:28 AM, Frank wrote:
On 4/30/2021 7:52 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 10:49:54 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 04:17:26 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 8:50:47 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 4/28/2021 8:44 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/28/2021 7:16 AM, Larry wrote:
On 4/28/21 4:39 AM, Bod wrote:
A single dose of a coronavirus vaccine can reduce household
transmission of the virus by up to half, a study shows.

Those given a first dose of either the Pfizer or AstraZeneca
vaccines
- and who became infected three weeks later - were between 38% and
49% less likely to pass the virus on than unvaccinated people, PHE
found.

In the study, protection against Covid was seen from about 14 days
after vaccination, with similar levels of protection regardless of
age of cases or contacts, PHE said in a statement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56904993

Another good reason to get the vaccine.
This sends a message to all of the antvaxxers.

**** the commie leftist maskhole nazicrats!
You actually think I'm going to voluntarily take a shot of
no-liability experimental gene therapy?

I'd not do that either but since the vaccine is not gene therapy I go
both shots. Don't let facts get in the way of your decision though.
I've had my two shots for months now. So has my whole family with
exception of 6 year old granddaughter. I think it is stupid not to
follow the science and the facts.

If you do not want to be vaccinated that is your choice and you can
live
with the consequences.

And yet your hero, Donald Trump, sits by and does nothing to encourage
the Trumpets who follow him like a God, to get vaccinated. He even made
sure his vaccination was done in private, so there would be no
footage of it.
He doesn't want to do anything to oppose any of his followers,
whether they
are anti-vaxxers or white supremacists. Polls show 45% of
Republicans say
they refuse to get vaccinated. Further evidence of what a total scum
bag
Trump really is.
Trump has been gone for 100 days. Let it go.

Why don't you tell the Republicans to let Trump go? They won't they are
still grovelling before him, he's their leader. That's why we can't
"let it go".

Where is that big change we were going to see? I haven't see a damned
thing change.

No surprise there.

We are still counting on Trump's vaccine but you folks
are now quibbling on that.

It was never Trump's vaccine. Pfizer started all out development on
the vaccine
in January 2020, with the CEO ordering it, telling them do whatever it
takes.
Trump was still lying and denying for months. And even after that,
explain to us
what exactly you claim that Trump did? All I see is that Congress,
not Trump, put
together a huge Covid bill that included a trillion dollars, some of
which was
targeted for vaccines. Trump then gave some funding to some of the
vaccine
companies for development and placed orders for the vaccines. BFD,
even a
moron like Trump could do that. And even that, he screwed up
royally, but we
happened to get very lucky. There were 6 potential vaccines, Trump
only placed
partial orders with some of them. He should have had Manhattan
Project like
commitment and funding for all six. If only one had panned out, we
would have
been totally screwed, the country would not be vaccinated until next
year.
But we got very, very lucky and 3 panned out.

Now you are telling me it doesn't stop the spread of the virus in any
appreciable way and we still might die even if we are vaccinated

You're confused again. I never said that. You are the one that has been
saying for months that because the mask and social distancing
recommendations
continue, that means that the vaccines don't work.

Is there a plan for the end of this yet?

It's in progress.

I see, you have already turned on the guy you voted for so you must
not be looking at him for it.

I am disappointed that Biden has gone ultra lib crazy, but at least
he's not
a daily embarrassment to the country and disgrace to the office. And
right
now if I had to vote again, I would still pick Biden over Trump.

I pointed out that you were someone that would cut off his nose to spite
his face but it appears now that you would cut off your head to spite
your body.
Even one of our enemies believes this:

https://english.pravda.ru/opinion/39...erica_fascist/

Russia is our enemy? Trump loved Russia and Putin, spread all Putin's
lies and BS, while undermining NATO and our allies. Yet we never heard
you make one peep about that, instead you defended Trump as he did it.
How did that work out for you and the Republicans in the end?

You truly believe all that **** that the democrats fed you?

Again, the "****" was not from the Democrats, it came straight from Trump,
like all his Putin lie spreading and ass kissing. Trump said he believed Putin,
that Russia didn't meddle in the 2016 election. Trump sided with Putin and
Russia over our intel agencies and America. Democrats spoke out against
it at the time, as did I. You lying trumpets just continue to lie and claim it
never happened. We have Trump on video. End of story.

I correct myself in that you not only believe all the **** the democrats
fed you and include the media in my statement. There is no difference
in mainline media and the democrats. You and Cindy have the same problem.