Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 4:58:28 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sat, 1 May 2021 05:15:52 -0700 (PDT), trader_4

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 09:49:49 -0700, Bob F wrote:
On 4/29/2021 8:48 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/29/2021 11:24 AM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:

Well it could turn out to be similar to the flu in respect of needing
a jab every year to immunise for the new strains that develop.
Anti vaxxers just make the problem a lot worse.

President Trump was instrumental in getting the vaccines to market in
record time.

I remember all the lefty libtards said it wasn't possible but
President Trump did it.

Really? I thought the pharmaceutical companies did it. Did not realize
he was working in the lab.

Exactly. As always, trump just claimed credit for something he had
little to do with.

The $3.5 billion and trimming a little off the onerous FDA process
certainly got the vaccine out about 6 years ahead of the normal pace.
The pipeline was full by the time Trump left office.

Only because Trump got very lucky and three of the six vaccines panned out.
Had only one worked, we'd still be waiting.

Biden got lucky that there was vaccine in the pipeline when he took
office.
Trump even refused to place more
orders with Pfizer in late summer, those orders went abroad instead. Biden
had to do it.

BTW the world is ****ing with us that we didn't let enough vaccine out
into the rest of the world and they are backed up by your bleeding
heart democrat friends so that is another story you need to get
straight.

What part are you claiming that I did not get straight? Trump did in fact not place
enough orders for vaccine. Trump did refuse to place more orders last summer.
Trump got lucky because three of the six vaccines panned out. If only one had worked,
we would be screwed right now.