Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_111_] Bill[_111_] is offline

Default OT: House Offer Accepted. What A Crazy Market!

On 5/2/2021 5:44 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I wonder in 3 to 5 years if the house price today will still be a good
investment when interest rates are back up.

I think it will likely, at the very least, hold its value appreciably
better than dollars in CDs. It has to be true that prices can't rise
above what people are able to pay, but in view of that it's remarkable
how housing prices skyrocketed in places like California....location,
location, location! : )