Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Splice together 2 x 4's for storage shed?

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 23:16:08 -0400, Michael Trew
wrote:

On 4/28/2021 10:36 PM, Broke wrote:
Hey he could be that broke. I am doing the very same thing. That's why I
am looking at this site. For your information a 2x4 stud is about $7.49
at Lowes.

Wow, that's awful. I have a small hoard of 8' or so 2X4's in my cellar
that I've been meaning to pull the nails from for years. I'm glad that
I held onto them!

That's what I paid last weekend at the BORG. I needed two (always
forget them) to slide a couple of sheets of MDF into the truck. I
used to buy 10 or 20 at a time just because. Not until things turn
around.