Posted to uk.d-i-y
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default Web site errors

On 28/04/2021 17:39, Algernon Goss-Custard wrote:
N_Cook posted
On 27/04/2021 17:47, Algernon Goss-Custard wrote:
"The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading"

Is what I get with an old browser that does not have the appropriate
(s) bit of https handling, though was browsable when the site was http
protocol previously.

What are these new protocols? Have they just been introduced?

The security (s suffix) coding-decoding handshake algorithm of old
browsers handling https is considered too crackable these days by dark
actors. Fair enough for banking stuff, but why any crooks would be
interested in the details of my casual browsing I don't know.

--
Global sea level rise to 2100 from curve-fitted existing altimetry data
http://diverse.4mg.com/slr.htm