Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Web site errors

Not only that but when my old router could not keep up with the modem we
were using it seemed that the page reset occurred as things got awfully
confused, a new up to date router fixed this straight away. Cloudflare,
there was something mentioned about that on a tech neews site something to
do with overlays from another address or something.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"N_Cook" wrote in message
On 27/04/2021 17:47, Algernon Goss-Custard wrote:
"The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading"

Is what I get with an old browser that does not have the appropriate (s)
bit of https handling, though was browsable when the site was http
protocol previously.

--
Global sea level rise to 2100 from curve-fitted existing altimetry data
http://diverse.4mg.com/slr.htm