Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Can we agree...

On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 13:01:09 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 04:05:19 -0700 (PDT), whisky-dave
wrote:

On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 10:55:32 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 01:56:16 -0700 (PDT), Tricky Dicky
wrote:

snip
Regrettably Tim seems to have become the new Harry on this newsgroup.
How so? Harry used to go on about things that advantaged him, what
(direct) advantage is it to me if I ask people to consider aligning
their actions with their morals (unless your morals dictate that you
think it's ok to do anything you like to any animal)?

You've been supporting the idea of staying in the EU which supports the transporation of
animals for slaugter between countries and overseas.

Oh are you still here sigh

Yep, its called lunchtime at work.
Yopu still prattling on with just half a brain in use.

No, I 'wasn't in support of staying in the EU'. How could I have been
when I spoiled my paper rather than voting Leave?

So why were you complining about the result and that it should been a majority
(whatever you meant by that)

So on a referendum where the options are
I want to remain in the EU
I want to leave the EU.

Did you draw a penis or write NOTA or NOTB
did you wipe your arse on the paper
did you make any markings in or out of the boxes ?
And how do any of the above describe what you wanted to happen ?

So be honsest for once what did you put on your paper.

I do wonder what those 25K spoilt papers looked like,
what was put on them and why.

so snip irrelevancies
Everything I've stated is supported by both millions of other people

You mean the 74 million Trump supporters that's more than the number of UK voters
that voted to leave and join the EU and yet you think the 25K odd spoilt papers are the key
inteligent people without even know how or why the spoilt their papers.

Nope. You are doing your crazy rambling thing again.

Its basic logic question, you think if millions of people support something then that makes it correct don't you.
Otherwise why say "I've stated is supported by both millions of other people"
What exactly is by both millions of people anyway ?

We know some placed marks outside the box some voted for more than one option.

Well done?
But seem to think these peolpe are the most inteligent and want change.

Who does?

It's a spoilt paper isn't that what so called inteligent people do in order to indicate their views
in a referdum or ballot

and all the science so what's your issue, other than your own
ignorance or selfishness of course?

Well, surley science is logic, maths , fact

It is?

Yes , not that I expect you to know.

snip rambling

Just to save you some time, I'll not bother replying to you again till
you get back on the meds. ;-)

I don't need meds its you that has to take supliments to your diet.

Cheers, T i m