Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default OT: Car battery volt drop

After all many cars have told
you about the fuel running low for quite a few years. ;-)

But now it's not just the equivalent of a warning light - it tells you
how many fuel miles you have left in your tank.

On my current car I've not had to find out after it says the tank is
empty how many fuel miles miles are left in the tank.

On my old car after the gauge said empty and long after the light had
come on I could drive at least another 30 miles.