Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default lightning strike damage

In my experience the area is often larger than just the bit which is
conductive, so it might be hard to pin point. Certainly the factory that got
struck in the 80s I mentioned before had several parts of its roof glazing
missing completely, but there were no obvious high points to strike, it
seemed totally random.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"SH" wrote in message
On 20/04/2021 23:05, whisky-dave wrote:
while I remember, I said I'd post these previously.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/whiskydave/5B58VS

any piccys of the point at which the lightning made contact? (I presume
the TV aerial?)