Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default You just have to smile...

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
All those flag waving footie supporters who voted Brexit now find the
clubs they worship want to be in Europe rather than the UK.

I have to smile at the sheer weight of opposition to the idea. It's
unusual for the leaders of the two principle political parties to sing
the same hymn.

Perhaps now we're out of the EU there's more chance of stopping it. It
also goes to show how it's business owners who wanted to stay in the EU,
not the rank and file supporters.

True. Boris is very odd as the leader of a true blue Tory party. Seems
very in favour of business bosses controlling everything - except when it
comes to the EU. Where his personal career take precedence. So I'd guess
he also enjoys watching footie - when not shagging anything that moves, of
course.

--
*One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.