Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default You just have to smile...

I have to say that this is after all supposed to be a sport, so as their
viewers are waning complaining about the cost of the paying to view them how
on earth is this new idea going to make it any better. Surely what is going
to happen is that new clubs will appear

Probably called daft names, and yet be run by the main clubs.
Personally I'dd let them get on with it and see what happens, sounds like a
disaster to me.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
All those flag waving footie supporters who voted Brexit now find the
clubs they worship want to be in Europe rather than the UK.

--
*Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes.

Dave Plowman
London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.