Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nick Odell[_2_] Nick Odell[_2_] is offline

Default LiPo vs Rechargeable Lithium 123

On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 13:44:41 +0100, Andy Burns
wrote:

Nick Odell wrote:

I was just wondering how the performance of these LiPos compare with a
more conventional rechargeable lithium 123 cell.

I thought CR123 were /not/ rechargeable?

I've been using rechargeables like these:
https://canary.contestimg.wish.com/a...ce6d-large.jpg
in cameras for years.

I'm not sure of the correct prefixes or suffixes for them so I
deliberately avoided that. They weigh about 14g and have a capacity of
about 1500mAh compared with the LiPos I have which seem to be just
over 10g and, as I said 200/350mAh

Nick