Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Spank!

On 13/04/2021 17:56, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 16:57:26 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 13/04/2021 16:47, Commander Kinsey wrote:
What an OCD moron....

Dear [made up name, my 4th account I believe],
You have received a warning at Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community.

Reason:
Insulted Other Member(s)

Greetings;
You have received a one point infraction with ten day expiry.

Primary cause:
You ignored, belittled, trolled, insulted, and attempted to ridicule me
in moderator capacity.

You have transgressed paragraphs seven and nine of the Parrot Forum
Rules.

Perhaps one day you'll take the hint and refrain from insulting another
member.

I was told off for going slightly off topic.* All I did was point out
that conversations tend to do that.* I didn't call him an OCD ****.

If you don't regard your insult to be one, then I suggest you reconsider
researching the matter of what constitutes an insult to those around you.

It's impossible to insult someone.* If I call you a moron and you are a
moron, I've stated a fact.* If I call you a moron and you aren't one,
then I've lied.

So what you are saying is you can't fathom the concept that you can
insult someone with a fact.

I guess knowing sufficient about you that shouldn't surprise me.