Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default Spank!

One forum I'm in has more moderators than users. Probably because they keep banning everyone. It's got so bad they're now arguing with each other. I told one of them to ban himself because he just broke a rule he told me off for.

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 16:52:38 +0100, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:

I hate moderators with a passion as they start off fine but seem to lose
their sense of humour and get crotchety as time progresses.
Brian