Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default Spank!

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 17:22:31 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

I hate moderators with a passion

Yeah, it does attract control freaks like **** does with flys.

You can get them back by making extra accounts. Change your name, email address, writing style, browser, and IP address. My record is 38.

as they start off fine but seem to lose their sense of humour and get
crotchety as time progresses.

I didnt, but then I never told anyone they couldnt do anything.

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
What an OCD moron....

Dear [made up name, my 4th account I believe],
You have received a warning at Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community.

Reason:
Insulted Other Member(s)

Greetings;
You have received a one point infraction with ten day expiry.

Primary cause:
You ignored, belittled, trolled, insulted, and attempted to ridicule me
in moderator capacity.

You have transgressed paragraphs seven and nine of the Parrot Forum
Rules.