Posted to rec.woodworking

Default jointers

On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 14:58:12 +0000, Spalted Walt
wrote:

Unquestionably Confused wrote:

On 4/8/2021 5:13 PM, Leon wrote:
On 4/8/2021 3:07 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet writes:
On 4/7/2021 9:01 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

[SNIP]

I don't see anything there related to health care in Canada.* They
have ignorant rednecks that won't mask just like we do.

Every country has theirs.* :~)

But I would think a better health system would have a better inoculation
ratio, easier to get inoculated, therefore fewer infections.

BUT! being inoculated does not prevent you from contaminating some one
else.* It just means you personally will probably not get sick when you
are exposed again.

Actually, Leon, there was a study just report over the weekend or early
this week claiming that if you're fully inoculated with the Covid-19
vaccine you are highly unlikely to be a carrier of the virus.
Personally, I'm following the masking and washing guidelines until a lot
more time has passed. Take it all with a grain of salt.

Masks are nothing more than a visual symbol of
our acquiescence and subservience to democrats'
power over us. You think they'll ever give this
up?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EyeCX4IXIAg4gzC.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EyeazDOXMAYznxc.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eyd9qYnXIAAzdfU.jpg