Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default COVID-19 variants from the UK, Brazil and South Africa infectinggreater numbers of young people

On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 6:36:30 AM UTC-4, jimmy wrote:
On 4/8/21 2:54 AM, Bod wrote:
A feature of coronavirus that emerged early in the pandemic was its tendency to inflict serious illness and death on predominantly elderly people or those with pre-existing health conditions.

Young and otherwise healthy people were left largely unscathed, with many experiencing such minor symptoms €“ or none altogether €“ that they didnt even realise they were infected.

But the emergence of new mutations of COVID-19, dubbed €˜variants of concern by epidemiologists, has changed all of that.

Dodging sickness and even death are no longer are safe bet for young people, as countless examples internationally have shown.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...6685f4f7787826

Yah, the "CCP virus" has mutated into the "UK virus" and has been detected in Michigan.

I suspect Michigan's Governor Cruella De Vil will be shutting down hair salons and indoor dining soon.

Oh, my God! It's the end of the world! Snowflake Jimmy will have to go back to
cutting his own hair and eating carryout! Woe! Woe! Woe!

Cindy Hamilton