Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default more cash

On 08/04/2021 11:45, Andrew wrote:
On 07/04/2021 17:19, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
woo hoo second premium bond win since feb...woo hoo £50 this
time....better than my 0.01 % ISA any day....

So far this year I am up to 0.2% total return on my PB's
so I have doubled bank base rate and 20 times the rate on
a good many deposit accounts.

Now that we have started a new tax year some of it will be
shovelled off the share ISA fairly soon.

Shovelled off *into* the share ISA, not the reverse.

Will it be "Sell in May and come back on St Leger day" again
this year ?. (it was last year). April is a tricky month for
investing.