Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John Robertson John Robertson is offline

Default Panel-Mounted Non-Polarized Convenience Receptacles

On 2021/03/28 4:16 a.m., Peter W. wrote:
https://www.unicornelex.com/Non_Pola..._p/36-3800.htm

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and children of all ages:

For those of us who have the awful habit of restoring vintage equipment with non-polarized convenience receptacles and who often have a hard time finding replacements - These fit Dynaco and similar products.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Interesting, I have many NOS ones that I picked up from a Philmore
distributor. Guess I should put them up on my web site...but they will
be more than $1 as I think these are actually UL/CSA approved.

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com