Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Three Jeeps Three Jeeps is offline

Default Washing machine controls

On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 1:01:25 PM UTC-4, bob prohaska wrote:
I take it nobody has had much success obtaining service manuals?
Thanks for reading,

bob prohaska

My experience is FSMs are almost impossible to come by unless you are 'in the biz'. Many of the online part suppliers have diagnostic guidance for machines in general, and some provide specific mfg/model help. You tube postings can be useful....they tend to post about failure modes that are common, such as ' relay solder joints that melt away because of high current through a contact'....
Good luck