Default Cutting ceramic tile (?)

Hi all.

I am near completion on my first ever attempt at laying tile. I am using 12
x 12 ceramic glazed tile on my bathroom floor and am at a stand still on
attempting to cut a hold for the toilet flange. I first tried a Dremel with
a tile cutting bit, it failed. Then I tried cutting the tile across the
angle and nipping a semi circle in each half, and that just got me about 4
broken tiles. I am now just considering cutting across the center of the
tile as the length of the base will hide the 5 inches or so missing from the
center (across the entire tile). I just thought I would post here to see if
anyone had a suggestion before I did this.

Thanks