Posted to sci.electronics.repair
danny burstein danny burstein is offline

Default Eneloop D adapter help

In Hem Jung writes:

I've switched some of my devices to Eneloop AA's in Eneloop D adapter
cells. The problem I'm having is that sometimes the cells don't seem to
be making good contact with the device battery terminals. It's not
corrosion, the positive terminal on the Eneloop D is quite small and I
believe is the culprit causing intermittent if not positioned correctly.
Is there anything I can do to improve the positive Eneloop D adapter
contact with the device positive terminals?

You're going to laugh at me but... seriously, consider
crumpling up a bit of aluminium foil.

I've done this in a similar situation where the tip of
a cell didn't reliably reach the contact.