Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default switching most of my batteries over to Eneloops, but.....

Bradley Bowman wrote:

I've had some decent results with the Amazon Basics 9Vs, but I'm not a very heavy
user. My DMM uses one, and the others are primarily for final testing a type of
guitar preamp that I repair for people.

** Those are Alkaline types, so non rechargeable.

I'm not sure if they hold up under heavy usage, but considering I use them
infrequently and they're still charged when I do, I can't complain

** Amazon also have a Lithium version with 10 year shelf life.

...... Phil