Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Gremlin Gremlin is offline

Default OT: The world's simplest electric train

"Rod Speed"
Tue, 23 Feb 2021 09:10:04 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

Some gutless ****wit desperately cowering behind
Gremlin wrote just the **** you’d
expect from a desperate cowering gutless ****wit.

ayep. My previous reply to you was spot on. As I wrote previously, I've read
other threads with you participating and noticed the pattern I mentioned. You
write the horse **** you do when you've had your ass handed to you, or are
about to. I've also noticed, you have a tendency to have that happen far more
often than not on a wide variety of subjects. In other words, you're one of
those really ****ing stupid people who upon discovery, brings the global IQ
down several points.

--
It's amazing how long it takes to finish something you're not working on.