Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default Another Gender Reveal death

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 11:32:22 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 12:06:28 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
What the hell is wrong with people? They have to have these gender
reveal parties and people have died, been injured, started fires. In
this case the father to be is now dead.

https://tinyurl.com/1s6mpwbh

Honestly, if I had a friend who invited me a gender reveal party, I'd
say, "Get over yourself. Send me an e-mail when you have it figured out."
Cindy Hamilton

I'd never heard of it before - until fairly recently - when
one of my daughter's friends decided to do it -
- the expectant father - a golf pro - hit a special golf ball -
that was loaded with pink/blue powder - but no explosives
were involved.
John T.