Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Snit[_3_] Snit[_3_] is offline

Default OT: The world's simplest electric train

On Feb 23, 2021 at 1:10:10 AM MST, "Gremlin" wrote
:

Gremlin Tue, 23 Feb
2021 07:57:29 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

What Paul wrote, and my response to him was behind Snits comprehension
level, so he didn't address any aspect of that, and Paul hasn't taken
the time to respond.

That should have read *beyond*, obviously, not behind. I've pulled quite a
few hours with some board repair this past weekend, please due excuse my
typos along with auto corrects that I didn't catch while writing that reply.

I saw that and a few other typos... I assumed what you meant. Sorta like where
you pointed out my noting I *TEND* to like Apple products came out as my
saying I "PREtend" to. Yeah, either the audio glitched or I just used the
wrong word (the latter being more likely). You called me out on it (fair
enough) -- hopefully you can see where I just goofed there.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow