Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_31_] Muggles[_31_] is offline

Default OT: Global Warming at it's best!

On 2/22/2021 1:40 PM, wrote:
On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 11:24:55 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/22/2021 5:35 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 2:52:51 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/21/2021 1:04 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 1:34:27 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/21/2021 11:58 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 12:52:06 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/21/2021 4:52 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 3:05:39 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 1:55 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 1:10:41 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:

Well, they blamed it on the cows taking a "****" at one time. Now,
blame it on humans. Creatures have had that bodily function since time
began, too, and there have been a lot more animals doing that throughout
history than people. The Earth still has it's climate changes despite
that normal bodily function.

You idiot. Why do you think there are so many cows? Many, many more
than would be alive in the absence of humans.
You must be one of those nasty women.

Yes, proudly.

Cindy Hamilton

You really have no idea that being a "nasty women" is not something one
should be proud of...

I assumed it was this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasty_woman

Cindy Hamilton

What part of the word "nasty" don't you understand?

I understand all of it. As it happens, I don't care what you think of me.
I pity women who are proud they fit the description of "nasty."

Because you're so nice.

I AM a very nice person.

A very nice person doesn't call another person nasty. I was
being sarcastic you blithering moron.

hmm So ALL those women calling themselves NASTY WOMEN are, IN YOUR
OPINION, NOT nice people?

You're the blithering moron, here.

Nasty: (of a person or animal) behaving in an unpleasant or spiteful way

Cindy Hamilton
Nasty Woman

huh ... so you admit you're NOT a nice person! Perhaps, you should
reconsider being so NASTY!

--
Maggie