Posted to alt.home.repair
Heywood[_3_] Heywood[_3_] is offline

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

On 2/21/2021 5:46 PM, Muggles wrote:

Pregnancy from rape removes the premise of choice to have sex.Â* When
force removes ones choice to risk conception, the woman STILL has a
choice to save a life of an innocent child or to kill an innocent child.
Â*Killing innocent children is still murder, although many people
believe in justifiable homicide.Â* Are you one of those who opt for the
latter?

It's an issue many people grapple with when it comes to pregnancy from a
rape.

Snip this again before your response and it will show what a sadistic
monster you really are.

Sadistic monsters usually fall on the side of those who kill innocent
children.

Paul Harvey often mentioned "abortion after the fact". He was referring
to children that die from neglect, abuse, other forms of suffering for
years after birth.

In the case of a child from rape, what happens to it after birth? Is it
accepted by the mother? Family? Adopted? Will that child have some of
the traits of the rapist father? Do you want to be a party to it if he
does?

Easy to sit back at your computer to say what you think is the right
solution but you are not a victim of rape. Nor am I so I'm not going to
judge what the victim does. You and I don't have to live with and care
for that unplanned and unwanted child.