Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT: Getting Moderna Vaccine tomorrow

On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 2:04:31 PM UTC-5, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

Yet there is this:

https://www.maravipost.com/bill-gate...e-changes-dna/

Just because some fool journo stupidly claims something...

Gates is just a business man, mainly a shister. He sold IBM something
he did not have. Then sold it for $ 49 instead of the $ 149 that the
compeating company wanted for the operating system for the IBM
computers.

The product was licensed insead of sold. It does not even come with a
warrenty to work very well.

This new Windows 10 is always updating putting more and more junk on the
computer that I do not want or need. Other than the Office program I
don;t think that I use any programs by MS.

IDK what junk you're referring to, I have the latest Win 10 and it's been all
tweaks, some minor improvements, security fixes, etc. It hasn't changed
how I use it. And it's free. Prior to a few years ago you had to pay to
get an upgrade to the new version of Windows. Works for me.

I agree with the part about Gates not having any training in biosciences
at all. He didn't even graduate college. But he is smart and pro vaccines
so I bet if you watch the video, research it a bit you'd find that he didn't say
what's claimed. The first indication of that is that the article didn't provide
a transcript of what they claim he said.