Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Getting Moderna Vaccine tomorrow

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 2/22/2021 4:36 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

I only play Freecell Pro and only while 'watching'
videos or waiting for something to happen

I will admit to playing Free Cell, but that is the only one. I did play
the Tri-Peaks but found there were many combinations where you just can
not win. I hate games that do not have a solution. I guess that when I
thought games, it was the ones like Doom and whatever is the modern ones
now and not the simple card game.

I've played a lot of Free Cell.

I prefer FreeCell Pro, for the solvers.

Started with game 1 and play in sequence.

I used to go for maximum streaks but dont at the moment.

Had it on my home and work computers.

Thats the main problem with FreeCell Pro, no version for the iphone. 3

One started with 1, another at 1000 and the third at 2000 so I could keep
track.

At work I'd play it while on the phone

Yeah, I do too but discovered that
the other person can here me mousing
when on the iphone, as I always are now.

or if I just needed a few minutes break.