Posted to alt.home.repair
%%[_2_] %%[_2_] is offline

Default OT: Global Warming at it's best!

"Tekkieİ" wrote in message

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 05:17:31 -0800 (PST), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 12:50:37 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 3:45 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/20/2021 2:55 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 1:34 PM, trader_4 wrote:

It's exactly the opposite. The minority of people who think we can
burn half a
trillion tons of carbon fuels and not have it change the atmosphere
are profoundly
stupid.

This Earth is a living entity. It will respond appropriately as the
natural ebb and flow of it's life demands.

Yes, it will and that means killing off mankind. We can change the
course though, if we care about future generations. NYC can go to
hell
though since you don't live there.
Mankind needs to stop being so self-righteous of their current
knowledge
base.

--
Maggie

The ones that are self-righteous are the people like you that claim they
can
just do whatever they please and it won't have consequences for the
planet.
How did that work for dumping stuff into rivers and oceans? Vehicles
pouring out emissions into the air? Clear cutting forests? People
said
the same things back then, it doesn't matter, won't change anything,
won;t
harm anything. In the 70s when we started to combat air pollution from
cars, many were objecting, raising similar arguments. Look what
happened.
We cleaned up the air and cars are getting twice the mileage too.

Rules for thee but not for me... You like to tell everyone else how to
live but
don't show any evidence that you follow your own mores.

You in spades.