Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default OT What a jenny

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 18:32:07 -0500, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to
digest...

On 2/21/2021 6:08 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 09:50:52 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/21/2021 9:07 AM,
wrote:
On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 02:40:41 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 7:02:29 PM UTC-5, Jim Joyce wrote:

Trump said he wanted to build a wall on the southern border of Colorado.
That might be a lot easier than trying to build it along the Mexican
border. Hey, maybe every state should have a wall along each of its
borders. That would keep the construction jobs going for a while.

Good idea. I'd be a breeze in Michigan. Two relatively short walls
and we can keep out both the Ohioans and Wisconsinites.

Cindy Hamilton

You still have Indiana and don't forget the boat people. There are
several thousand miles of coastline. The main part of the state is
surrounded on 3 sides by water bisecting you from the U.P.
Maybe you would be more defensible if you let Wisconsin have the U.P.

A couple of fast gun boats should take care of that. Snowmobile patrols
once it freezes. Would keep the Canadians out too.

A couple? Maybe you should look at a map. There is 3224 miles of
coastline according to NOAA. Maybe 300 if you are serious about it and
since some of that coast is abutting fairly narrow rivers, the boats
need to be a little closer together.

It was meant for a bit of humor, not a serious plan for military action.
I'll forward your plan to the MI Nat Guard though so they can do some
real planning.

Planning? WTF?

--
Tekkie