Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default White Supremacists Plotted Power Station Attacks

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 21 Feb 2021 19:49:55 -0500, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 21 Feb 2021 15:45:27 -0800 (PST), bruce
bowser wrote:

White supremacists plotted to attack power stations in the southeastern
U.S., and an Ohio teenager who allegedly shared the plan said he wanted
the group to be “operational” on a fast-tracked timeline if President
Donald Trump were to lose his re-election bid, the FBI alleges in an
affidavit that was mistakenly unsealed.

FBI Says White Supremacists Plotted Attack on U.S. Power Grid
Bloomberg - Dec 12, 2020
-- https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-us-power-grid

this looks like the same story with no paywall:

https://apnews.com/article/election-...d4607e3590548d

It's times like this I wish I had a teenage son.

And the boy was *saving* to buy a ranch. That's the kind of boy you can
be proud of, even when he's in jail.