Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Herd Immunity in April?

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 12:38:53 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/20/2021 12:15 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 03:46:52 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Dean Hoffman wrote

The author is a professor at the John Hopkins School of Medicine.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/well-have-herd-immunity-by-april-11613669731

Bet we dont see anything like zero new positives in april.

I am not sure he means zero positives, just a rate low enough that we
can relax a little.
I am also not sure he is right. Time will tell.
Humans do have a way of spontaneously getting over this stuff
The Spanish flu just sort of went away.

Not really
https://www.history.com/news/1918-fl...ic-never-ended

That is what I alluded to when I said
"just a rate low enough that we can relax a little".
If you remember I also said many times, this may become a seasonal
ritual of getting your latest and greatest Covid shot, like the flu
shot.