Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 19:03:39 -0000, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:

On 19/02/2021 18:39, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't
need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why
murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body
parts? And no I dont care if you have some crazy religion.

not just thinking

https://www.organdonationscotland.or...caAp6cEALw_wcB

I knew someone would say that. I live in Scotland a d know they've done it (first sensible thing Sturgeon has ever done), but I read that Canada was considering it. I don't know if they have or not, so the brackets was for Canada.