Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default ?Q?Re=3a_OT=3a_Biden_COVIDiot_Can=e2=80=99t_Expla in_Why_Lock?= ?Q?ed-Down_California_Isn=e2=80=99t_Doing_Better_Than_Op en_Florida?=

On 2/19/2021 3:45 AM, Axel Jones wrote:
On 2/18/21 9:02 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/19/2021 1:13 AM, Gary Jones wrote:
One of Joe Bidens COVID-19 advisers, Andy Slavitt, was unable to
explain on MSNBC why open Republican states like Florida have
performed relatively similarly to liberal states like New York, New
Jersey, and California that have strictly locked down. After all,
that certainly isnt what we were told would happen.

I want to start with what we just saw, contrast states like Florida
and California, California basically in lockdown and their numbers
arent that different from Florida, host Stepanie Ruhle noted.

https://bongino.com/biden-covid-advi...n-open-florida

Apparently lock-downs and masks don't actually work.* That must be
why democrap politicians ignore their own mask/lockdown laws?

Florida does not have as much lockdown but we do wear masks so your
statement is false.

The COVIDiot overlords discovered that one mask doesn't work so now they
want their dolts to wear two.

Or maybe the Xiden Mask Co just wanted to double sales to its 330
million US customers?

You and your cohorts were sure helpful in eliminating the Repub party
and trump. Thanks a lot.