Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default ?Q?Re=3A_OT=3A_Biden_COVIDiot_Can=E2=80=99t_Expla in_Why_Locked=2DDo?=?Q?wn_California_Isn=E2=80=99t_Doing_Better_Than_ Open_Florida?=

On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 10:20:00 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Fri, 19 Feb 21 01:13:54 UTC, Gary Jones wrote:

One of Joe Bidens COVID-19 advisers, Andy Slavitt, was unable to explain on MSNBC why open Republican states like Florida have performed relatively similarly to liberal states like New York,
New Jersey, and California that have strictly locked down. After all, that certainly isnt what we were told would happen.

I want to start with what we just saw, contrast states like Florida and California, California basically in lockdown and their numbers arent that different from Florida, host Stepanie Ruhle
noted.

https://bongino.com/biden-covid-advi...n-open-florida

Apparently lock-downs and masks don't actually work. That must be why democrap politicians ignore their own mask/lockdown laws?

We don't hear much about Sweden these days, probably because they are
down around #19, way behind the countries with severe lockdowns in
place. Their politicians finally succumbed to political pressure to
impose some closures (bars close at 10PM) but they are still pretty
open compared to most countries with worse problems than them
including the UK at #3 and the US at #8.

That's wrong too. Per capita, Sweden has 62K cases per million, UK has 60K.
It's true the US is higher at 86K, but then countries in Europe that did have tough
lockdown, eg France is at 54K, Italy at 46K. It's also said that Swedes are very
cooperate, compliance is high and they didn't have a president mocking wearing
masks, lying and denying and holding death rallies. We know that states putting
measures in place brought Covid down, we've seen it happen three times now.