Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?t Doing Better Than Open Florida

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 14:42:52 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 21:02:35 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/19/2021 1:13 AM, Gary Jones wrote:
One of Joe Bidens COVID-19 advisers, Andy Slavitt, was unable to
explain on MSNBC why open Republican states like Florida have performed
relatively similarly to liberal states like New York, New Jersey, and
California that have strictly locked down. After all, that certainly
isnt what we were told would happen.

I want to start with what we just saw, contrast states like Florida and
California, California basically in lockdown and their numbers arent
that different from Florida, host Stepanie Ruhle noted.

https://bongino.com/biden-covid-advi...n-open-florida

Apparently lock-downs and masks don't actually work. That must be why
democrap politicians ignore their own mask/lockdown laws?

Florida does not have as much lockdown but we do wear masks so your
statement is false.

Masks are still voluntary, not at the point of a government gun like
New York or California.

There is no govt gun, you pathetic excuse for a bull**** artist/liar.

All laws are enforced at the point of a government gun. Ask the
Babbitt family. She was shot for trespassing.