Old February 19th 21, 03:02 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Default Re=3a_OT=3a_Biden_COVIDiot_Can=e2=80=99t_Expla in_Why_Lock?=ed-Down_California_Isn=e2=80=99t_Doing_Better_Than_Op en_Florida?=

On 2/19/2021 1:13 AM, Gary Jones wrote:
One of Joe Biden’s COVID-19 advisers, Andy Slavitt, was unable to
explain on MSNBC why open Republican states like Florida have performed
relatively similarly to liberal states like New York, New Jersey, and
California that have strictly locked down. After all, that certainly
isn’t what we were told would happen.

“I want to start with what we just saw, contrast states like Florida and
California, California basically in lockdown and their numbers aren’t
that different from Florida,” host Stepanie Ruhle noted.

https://bongino.com/biden-covid-advi...n-open-florida

Apparently lock-downs and masks don't actually work.* That must be why
democrap politicians ignore their own mask/lockdown laws?

Florida does not have as much lockdown but we do wear masks so your
statement is false.