Posted to alt.home.repair
Gary Jones Gary Jones is offline

Default ?Q?OT=3a_Biden_COVIDiot_Can=e2=80=99t_Explain_Why _Locked-Dow?= ?Q?n_California_Isn=e2=80=99t_Doing_Better_Than_O pen_Florida?=

One of Joe Bidens COVID-19 advisers, Andy Slavitt, was unable to explain on MSNBC why open Republican states like Florida have performed relatively similarly to liberal states like New York,
New Jersey, and California that have strictly locked down. After all, that certainly isnt what we were told would happen.

I want to start with what we just saw, contrast states like Florida and California, California basically in lockdown and their numbers arent that different from Florida, host Stepanie Ruhle
noted.

https://bongino.com/biden-covid-advi...n-open-florida

Apparently lock-downs and masks don't actually work.* That must be why democrap politicians ignore their own mask/lockdown laws?