Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default shovelling snow

On Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 8:01:24 PM UTC-5, Snag wrote:

On the rare occasions I need to move snow , I much prefer to use my
yard tractor with the 48" blade on the front ...

Nice. Our yard tractor isn't quite powerful enough for that. We did the
math on buying a bigger tractor. I figured we'd just save the money
toward hiring it done when I get too feeble to use the snowblower. We'll
probably phase it in: do it myself for up to 6 inches and hire someone to
do it for anything deeper than that. Then after a while just sit in the
house and watch someone else do it all.

Not as much fun as hiring landscapers. The snow-removal guys have to
keep their shirts on.

Cindy Hamilton