Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 20:36:42 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I bought one of those one winter when there wasn't a snow shovel to be
found but didn't really like it. Now I have three snow shovels in
various states of repair. Those plastic D handles don't hold up but I
found replacements on Amazon. One is an old school steel blade that's
great for chopping hardpack but it noticeably heavier when throwing snow.

Yes, thanks for all that info. People always wanted to know how many snow
shovels you own. Thanks!