Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default shovelling snow

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 22:55:27 -0500, wrote:

The neighbors think I'm weird but I was raised in upstate NY. At the
start of the season I push the snow back much wider than the driveway.
The berm gets higher and the driveway narrower as the winter goes on.

+ 1

Nothing worse than having 2 inches of snow fall from the sky -
and a bit of wind - making it 2 feet deep !
between the banks of the driveway !
.. keep it flat - the wind blows it on
to the neighbours .
John T.

An other nice thing about the Yammy - I can blow the snow from my
driveway across the neighbour's double driveway into the middle of his
front lawn - about 50 feet. There IS about 4 feet piled up between the
driveways right now from both of us shoveling the frequent light
snowfalls. (I've used the blower 3 times so far this year - shovelled
all the rest - gotta do something to keep from getting fat being
locked up at home for the last year - - -