Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: The world's simplest electric train

Gremlin wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Gremlin wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

https://youtu.be/J9b0J29OzAU

That's cool. Thanks for the share. I'd be interested to know if you
can explain how you think it works, without cheating, that is.

Pretty simple really.

Ayep. I didn't realize you were going to post
on behalf of Commander Kinsey though.

I didn’t.

Any particular reason you felt the need to do that?

I didn’t, because I didn’t.

The magnetic things on the ends of the battery allows
a circuit thru the metallic coil which allows a current
to flow thru the metallic coil which provides the force
to move the battery with its magnetic caps thru the coil.

The magnetic things? rofl, k...

Having fun down there on the floor, child ?