Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default shovelling snow

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 19:08:24 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/17/2021 6:50 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 18:35:02 -0500,
wrote:

It would take all day to clear 180 deet of 4 foot wide sidewalk and a
4 car deiveway of 8 inches of snow with that thing!!!. The YT624 does
it in about half an hour.

Used ones sell for a pretty price - what's it cost new ! ?
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowblower/s...624/1549622228
Is the track-drive a good thing ? turn radius issues ?
I'm considering a blower for next year - I've always just used
a big walk-behind scoop to good effect.
John T.

Found it - it's the wee little of their line-up :-)
https://tinyurl.com/1mz23orq
John T.

Nice, but pricey. I had an $800 Arians that got the job done for my
needs. Sold it to my neighbor when I went south.
It was fun the day after a good snowfall, but the slush and slop and
sand after was always a mess. I don't miss that part of it.

$ 800. US ~ $ 1000. Loonies.

That's the price-point for the cheaper snowblowers -
- Ariens start at ~ $ 1500. here-abouts.
.... still - half the price of the Yamaha.
John T.